- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Reports
- Institutional Assessment Reports
- UNL's Voluntary System of Accountability™ College Portrait™
- ACE Assessment Planning (Initial College Assessment Plans)
- UNL Outcomes Assessment Guidebook - Resources for completing each step of the assessment process
- Overview of Outcomes Assessment at UNL
- Potential Models for Assessing Student Learning
Snapshot of how other UNL programs are assessing student learning
- Inventory of Instruments, Tools, and Resources – This website provides an inventory of resources designed to assist higher education faculty and staff in the challenging task of assessing academic and support programs as well as institutional effectiveness, more broadly.
- 9 Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning (pdf)
- Internet Resources in Higher Education Outcomes Assessment Website
List of internet links for other institution's assessment programs and a large variety of assessment resources
- National College Portrait Website – Basic information about student characteristics, costs, student experiences and learning outcomes for public four-year colleges and universities.
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA)
- VALUE Rubrics (Valid Assessment of Learning in Undergraduate Education)
From the Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U)