National Center for
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity. The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized independent organization dedicated to supporting faculty, particularly under-represented faculty, post-docs, and graduate students in making successful transitions throughout their careers. NCFDD provides online career development, training, and mentoring resources.
Activate Your Membership
- Visit facultydiversity.org
- Go to Become a Member, select University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and click Continue
- Click Activate My Membership
- Complete the registration form using your @unl.edu or @huskers.unl.edu email address
After you have submitted your registration and NCFDD has approved your connection to the university, you should receive a welcome email.
Explore NCFDD Resources
NCFDD provides a variety of virtual programs and resources of interest to faculty, postdocs, and graduate students, including:
- weekly Monday Motivator newsletter
- monthly core curriculum webinars
- monthly guest expert webinars
- access to multi-week courses
- access to dissertation success curriculum for graduate students
- private discussion forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, and moderated writing challenges
- monthly accountability buddy matches
- access to 14-day writing challenges
- access to the member library, which includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
This membership is provided by the offices of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Diversity and Inclusion and the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources. If you have any questions about your membership, contact Susan Swearer, Director of Faculty Development, at email@example.com. If you have technical questions about the website, contact NCFDD at firstname.lastname@example.org.